Teacher - Maternity Cover - Commence September 2023 (or sooner if available) - closing date 06/03/2023
Cam Woodfield Junior School is a forward thinking school that recognises children's personal strengths and talents and creates opportunities to maximize their potential. Our children are positive and enthusiastic learners and our staff are welcoming, caring, hardworking and supportive.
We are looking to appoint a class teacher who excels in Literacy and Numeracy, and can teach the required skills from National Curriculum to a high standard. Applications are invited from enthusiastic, innovative, inspiring teachers with high quality classroom practice and good organisational and interpersonal skills. Sense of humour is essential.
We welcome visits to the school and should you wish to do so please contact the school office on 01453 542706
For an application form, person specification and job description please see below.
Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place on 13/03/2023
Start date –September 2023– or if available role can commence earlier for handover
1 x Teaching Partner 1:1 - Part Time (18.75 hours per week)
Start date - as soon as possible
We would like to appoint a team player, who will support the aims and core values of the school.
In addition to this, we would like a teaching assistant who:
- can build effective, trusting relationships with children
- is patient but assertive
- is a positive role model
- has high expectations
- is flexible, adaptable and able to act proactively to unpredictable situations
- is organised, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- is reflective and fully committed to continued professional development
- can foster excellent working relationships with staff, parents and other professionals
We can offer:
- Highly supportive parents/carers and governors
- A school that the local community is proud of
- Good opportunities for individual growth and development
- A reflective and forward-thinking environment
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.